990FXA Gaming From MSI
This model (Listed Above) of GAMING series motherboard from MSI, which I’ve recently purchased from amazon has been a great and flawless experience by far. Even the software utilities provided by the manufacturer’s aren’t bloatware which most of the manufacturer’s provide (ehem..i’m talking about you ASUS and Intel)
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
MSI® GAMING motherboards are designed to provide gamers with best-in-class features and technology. Backed by the imposing looks of MSI’s Dragon, each motherboard is an engineering masterpiece tailored to gaming perfection.
here’s some snips of me performing the installation: (For more, visit my Facebook page *link down below*)
So, far its been really great the inbuilt UEFI-BIOS is intensively deep on it’s customization and the software provided to run inside the windows/Linux environment is really well-polished as-well.
And as far as the upgrading facility goes i can still crank up the CPU speed with just a bit of overclocking and installing a liquid cooler would do it way better this the stock brick cooler from AMD themselves, there’s a plenty of RAM upgrade ability as-well which i’m probably not gonna use anytime soon.
- Supports AMD FX / Phenom™ II / Athlon™ II / Sempron™ processors for AM3+ socket
- Supports DDR3-2133(OC) Memory
- USB 3.1 + SATA 6Gb/s
- Audio Boost 2: Reward Your Ears with True Quality
- Killer Ethernet: Kill Your Lag
- OC Genie 4: Overclock in 1 Second
- Click BIOS 4: Easily Fine-tune Your System
- NVIDIA SLI & AMD CrossFire Support
- Sound Blaster Cinema 2: Realistic Surround Sound Experience
- Gaming Device Port: Optimized with Triple Gold-plating for High Polling Rate Gaming Devices